Thursday, November 29, 2007

DoM Movie: Alternate Prologue

Duration: 03:46 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-30 11:22:49
User: NightTF
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I deleted a bunch of worthless preview content and stuff I've had on my channel, and this is why. I totally lost the mood to do most dubs, but here is what was meant to be a prologue for the DoM movie, wich used footage from the 1986 Hokuto no Ken movie. The reason I didn't keep this is because while I liked this, I thought of a better origin story for the Dump of Madness story. And then I mean better as in "crazier, funnier, MORE AWESOME". And if you can remember one year back, this prologue kinda created a plothole. I won't tell you what is, see if you can figure it out yourself.~ But yes, Dump of Madness is alive and will still be kicking ass. I dunno about the other things, but someday I'll reboot Dubiruman... make it more fast and get to the point, the original version was awesome, but the episode was so long it left me beaten and exhausted when I was done. Also, I REALLY wanted to make a Halloween exclusive movie, but problems have left me unable to do so. However, I'll give you something in time, if my PC just wants to rip DVDs properly. Look forward to the ulrimate Dump of Madness experience, people!

Comments

VendavalEste ::: Favorites  2007-10-30 12:03:08

HOLY SHITTING DICKNIPPLES.
__________________________________________________
MrNomad ::: Favorites  2007-10-30 22:21:04

I do not understand my miss. I was expecting a part about Sonic destroying the series of tubes we call the internet. What, am I suppose to buy the Mario & Sonic at the olympics game to know more?
__________________________________________________
NightTF ::: Favorites  2007-10-31 07:43:49

Fine, Kenshiro/Mr. Wrong was supposed to get wounded by being shot by a kid. As for Shin... maybe I'll fix it one day. If none of you have noticed, he's meant to be a voice actor who keeps making up new voices in this series. XD
__________________________________________________
NightTF ::: Favorites  2007-10-31 07:45:09

He already did destroy the series of tubes we call internet. I mean come on, even since he was announced as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl everyone was all like "OMG SONIC IN BRAWL FAP FAP FAP" and it fucking drove me nuts. Seriously though, the net totally exploded the day.
__________________________________________________
MrNomad ::: Favorites  2007-10-31 10:08:16

Ya, but that's cool to see characters other than nintendo in Smash Bros. Besides, I like sonic and I'd want him in Brawl too :3
__________________________________________________
NightTF ::: Favorites  2007-10-31 12:33:56

Yeah, everybody loves Sonic. It's the excessive fangasming and the giant SSB fanbase that gets me, because I found those games horribly overrated. XD Still, Sonic and Snake in Brawl does make me wanna try it.
__________________________________________________
MrNomad ::: Favorites  2007-10-31 12:35:49

pew pew, and I wana get a wii so I can play Nights Journey of Dreams, M&S olympics, and and Bleach :3 pew
__________________________________________________
chiissu ::: Favorites  2007-11-20 16:54:52

i kinda pictured that in the domtm there would be the scene where uiger fightrs ken in the tv show and there is alot of S/M and bondege jokes with the whips and he shoulder raeping ken with his man organ shoulder or someting liuke that just a thought
__________________________________________________

No comments: