Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lizards in Gran Canaria

Duration: 02:49 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-29 16:58:31
User: gcallard
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

lizard  gran  canaria  grancanaria  wildlife  holiday  trip  abroad  nidification  mas  polamas  

Description:

This was filmed on the last time I left the UK. I don't do "Travel" anymore - it doesn't seem to agree with me... Though I hope to again sometime. With me on this trip is a good friend of mine - though you don't get to see the dude on this. What you are seeing is some of the wild life on the island of Gran Canaria. I'd love to tell you what the critters are - but I really don't have a clue!

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

El Murguero
Mundo al Revés
DJ Shadow feat. Mos Def - Six Days (remix)
The X Files - Mulder and Scully - Starlight
Jonas Brothers Year 3000 Oakland Concert!
Naruto-Lil Wayne mix
Naruto Chatroom and Avatar Chatroom Q&A
Sioux City 5 Show Pepe Horca gran canaria
Terrorisation For The Drugged Up One
New Beat
jemily story #7
Hillary the Movie Trailer
delicatessen
60 Seconds in the Life of Fire
Jump Around
Storm clouds in Dubai
Elvis Gratton - La machine à peannut
Scene from Super Fuzz Poliziotto Superpiu Superfuzz #13
Naruto chatroom 1
osmaniye yunus müzik evi


 

No comments: