Monday, April 14, 2008

V-Log 3/Rant-1

Duration: 06:07 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-01 00:38:44

Starts off as a v-log showing off todays haul (first new transformers I have seen in like 2 months) http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15683 "Or he did the same thing that my buddy Paul and I did last week. We called around to a couple of Targets here in Chicago last Friday. I gave them the DCPI # for Movie G1 Starscream. They pulled out 3 cases of the figure. We each bought one case and left the other case there. We didn't bribe anyone. We didn't do anything that any of you can't do. Stop blaming the stockers and the so-called "scalpers". Be proactive with your toy hunting, just like my buddy and I were last Friday. " My bad, I thought it was Jazz's he bought. But it was star screams. "Remember, every time you point a finger to blame someone else (i.e. the scalpers in this case), just remember that there are three fingers pointing back at you. Take responsibility for figuring out how to obtain new figures. It's not rocket science. " He wants everyone to call their local TRU or Target with the UPC codes for the transformers so that they people can tell you if they have them in stock. Any time i call a store and try to ask about transformers I get put on eternal hold, how about you guys? "And some people just want to jump on a good thing when they see it. I knew it was a hot brand new figure and I'm tired of hearing everyone complain about not getting figures so I thought I'd take advantage of the situation, get some figures in the hands of Seibertronians, and make a little money at the same time. It's the good ol' American way. Mind you, that's the first time that I've done that in at least 5 years, but it felt kind of good to buy a figure and have it get paid for by selling the others. That's not being a scalper. That's being a smart collector." thats the last quote I am doing, all of these from Seibertron himself. if you want to read more, go to the link provided.

Comments

BikerTrashWolf  2008-03-26 21:31:57

that is nothing new... if they charge a ton for shipping but very little for the actuall item their ebay use fees are lower.
__________________________________________________
GoukaHCR  2008-03-25 16:51:00

Now Ebayers are getting slick. They put them up at retail price, but then charge 20 or 30 bucks to ship them.
__________________________________________________
Darthwilkins  2008-03-05 10:53:45

you are completly right!!!!! i never pay above retail on ebay that normaly includes shippin
__________________________________________________
Camaroson2008  2008-01-17 14:42:17

lol oops i guess dats what I get 4 watchin dukes season 1-2
__________________________________________________
BikerTrashWolf  2008-01-16 19:44:03

Your Quite welcome :)
__________________________________________________

No comments: