Sunday, December 2, 2007

Elliot Yamin - Home

Duration: 04:34 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-28 19:24:02
User: nylatinguy3000
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I want to sing this song on my Idol audition next year. Yes, I will try out for AI. Anyhow, I'm running out of ways on how to compliment Elliot and his Vocal Wow. I've milked that cow dry long ago. But I still feel the need to talk about him. Every new artist that comes out with a 'song' of the month is someone I try to avoid. It's all been done before; that song that gets Remixed, Club Remixed, and DJ'd out. They've all become generic. What happened to those with a vision and innovation who wanted to be heard, instead of just wanting to be nominated for another MTV Video Music Award? Did we decide to 'stop' with greatness? There are no bands or singers who can match themselves to the 'greats' of the past: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, etc. I personally Elliot has potential to rework the music scene and infuse it with something other than the 'pretty and shiny' hollow crap we look at. It's his tone. His persona. His vibe. Does no one feel it?

Comments

Singyourheartout87 ::: Favorites  2007-10-29 00:33:41

Elliott Yamin RULES!!! What more is there to say?
__________________________________________________
WoodyAllenManiac ::: Favorites  2007-10-29 18:00:31

I thought this was a bad rendition of the song, and I was surprised that the judges liked it. But hey, that's just my opinion.
__________________________________________________
Kathy347 ::: Favorites  2007-10-30 21:56:50

Aw, early Elliott. He's so adorable. He really hasn't changed a bit: still a great guy, still a beautiful voice. I was so lucky to be able to see him perform in Orlando this week. He is spectacular and absolutely magnetic on stage. You can't take your eyes off of him . . . and you never want the singing to end.
__________________________________________________
tips615 ::: Favorites  2007-10-31 09:54:27

Though totally respect your opinion, I still strongly disagree! Thumb down to you!
__________________________________________________
Chinesekage ::: Favorites  2007-11-15 03:59:29

screw ur opinion u suck elliot is too good
__________________________________________________

No comments: